Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Summer Art!

I hope you all are having a great summer.  I'm sorry I haven't been super active on Artists in Blogland.  We went on a trip to Disneyworld and I've been busy taking care of my sick toddler... luckily she is slowly getting back to normal.  Here are a few of the awesome artworks our members have been creating:






I am asking you for any ideas that you might have for this group!  Anything at all... let me know what you think might make this group even more exciting.

--- Would you like to host a giveaway?  Giveaways are always exciting!  Maybe you have a piece of art or a spot in a workshop or something that would promote your Etsy shop or blog?

---  Guest posts:  Would you like to write a guest post about creativity or a special project?

---  Anything else?  Let me know!


Have a creative week and come back on Saturday for our Show and Tell Saturday!--- Marcia

2 comments:

  1. Well, I am very much into ATCs these days. How about a swap?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never done a swap, but would be happy to participate. Also, for the Run With Scissors 30 days in June, our prompt yesterday was to list 10 journaling prompts for the future. I actually ended up with 12! I would love to see another month of journaling. I found a page a day a little strenuous -- maybe a 3 prompts a week challenge? I can offer up my prompts or we can collaborate. What do you think? I also would be happy to host a giveaway or do a guest post. I have been doing something called "Wednesday Mashup," where I clean my table by creating something with whatever is laying around -- random, no planning, etc. Actually, the piece above (and thank you I'm so flattered!) is from the first Wednesday Mashup... Anyway, let me know what you think!

    ReplyDelete